Miles for Smiles ~ Providing quality programs for infants, children, and young adults with special needs since 1971.
Walkers, runners, joggers, wheelchairs, strollers, and well-behaved pets are welcome!
Last year you helped raise over $60,000 for medical, educational, therapeutic, and recreational care provided to our infants, children, and young adults. This year we’ve raised the stakes.
Our 2017 Miles for Smiles goal is $80,000!
- Check-ins will start at 6:30 AM, and will end promptly at 7:45 AM at the Pompano Beach Community Park (NE 10th St., Pompano Beach)
- Opening ceremony will start at 7:45 AM, and walk/run will begin at 8:00 with a shotgun start
- From 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM, we will have FREE food, vendors, family fun, and live entertainment
- Awards will be given to 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place finishers in the walking, running, and wheelchair categories
- Check-ins start at 6:30 AM, and end promptly at 7:45 AM
- Early bird registration ends Friday, October 27 at 5:00 PM
- Participants will receive walk-bag and t-shirt upon check-in
BECOME A SPONSOR
Click here download the 2017 Miles for Smiles Sponsorship document.
CREATE A TEAM: To create a team, please contact email@example.com.
Can’t make it, but still want to donate, be a sponsor, or just need some more information? Give us a call at 954.943.2253, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.